An ancient secret health strategy reveals how to stay mentally and physically strong throughout your life.
Being in Vibrant Health can help protect your body against premature aging, heart Disease and keep your energy and libido strong. It’s possible to improve your memory, your moods, and your mental powers … and have maximum verve for life! The secret lies in your Metabolic Type.
Metabolic Type Testing is a breakthrough integration of Eastern medicine and Western scientific research to keep you healthy and youthful. In as little as six weeks, a reasonably healthy adult can feel a dramatic increase in their wellness and maintain it for life.
The Four Secrets for Aging Vibrantly:
- Food & Diet … to stay young, you must choose foods and eat in accordance with your Metabolic Type – your “Meta-Type”.
- Exercise & Motion … staying youthfully vital and fit happens when you challenge your body with exercise that’s perfectly right for your Meta-Type.
- Supplements & Herbs … you need the vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs that are right for your Meta-Type to rejuvenate the weak parts of your system and to protect your immune system and your whole body against the ravages of disease and wear and tear that occurs over time.
- Emotional/Mental Balance – Reduce Your Stress – no matter how well you eat, exercise, and take your supplements, an elevated level of stress, negative self-feelings, damaging relationships, or a lack of inner balance will age you and sap your vitality and youthfulness, whatever your Metabolic type.
What happens with Aging?
Most scientists now agree that we age due to the accumulation of destructive changes in the body caused by oxidation – aging is a lot like the rusting of a car or an iron tool. Harmful oxidation leading to such degenerative changes occurs due to “free radicals” – atoms or molecules that have a single unpaired electron in their outer shells which makes them destructive to the body. Many “diseases of aging” have been linked to the harmful impact of free radicals roaming throughout the body.
Free radical damage within cells has been biochemically linked to a wide range of disorders including cancer, arthritis, atherosclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, and diabetes.
Now, this same science – called “anti-aging medicine”– has a second key principle: aging and degeneration are due to a second factor: your body’s failing to repair itself from this oxidative damage.
The anti-aging program that Dr. Elizabeth Dane practices is based on two foundational principles that science has taught us about aging:
Prevent oxidative (free radical) damage wherever possible
Repair and rejuvenate the body’s cells
Metabolic imbalance can also cause premature aging and correcting the imbalance will turn back the clock, giving you a more youthful appearance and outlook – to stay forever young.
Dr. Dane has developed an entire line of unique anti-aging health products that are scientifically proven antioxidant/anti-aging support for energy, vitality and longevity. They are an effective ally in the fight against aging! There IS something you can do about it!
To prevent oxidative free radical damage in your body, Dr. Dane has compiled a list of essential antioxidants’ for you:
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD): Boost your levels of SOD – THE enzyme that can help prevent age-related damage, inflammation, and halt the cellular breakdown contributing to degeneration of muscles and organs.
- L-Carnitine: an amino acid that enables cells to function and repair themselves. Research has proven L-Carnitine to be a safe and effective treatment for age-related mental decline. (Link to product in store),
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: slows down and can even reverse the aging process. It also reduces the toxicity of beta-amyloid peptide, a prime culprit in the development of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Vitamin E: retards cellular aging caused by oxidation playing a key role in protecting body tissues from damaging reactions by the free radicals responsible for many types of cancer, DNA damage, and blood clots.
- Calcium: essential for repair of the blood, bones, heart, skin, soft tissue, and teeth. It slows down aging and helps alleviate arthritis pain and is known as “the great regenerator.” Recent published research indicates that increased calcium intake along with other minerals) can reduce the risk of high blood pressure and help manage symptoms of hypertension, showing that these are not inevitable accompaniments of aging.
- Glutathione: is called “Ms. Anti-Aging” because it’s one of the body’s most potent allies against aging. It helps the body rid itself of free radicals protecting our cells from their damage. Glutathione, is in every cell of our bodies and plays three separate and powerful roles in fighting aging:
- It’s an antioxidant cellular defender.
- It fights all diseases by boosting your immune system at the cellular level stimulating white blood cells to kill bacteria.
- It’s our body’s “detoxifying warrior,” removing chemical and heavy metal toxins from every cell in the body.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: one of the most powerful antioxidants, it’s known as “the free radical scavenger” because it’s so effective in ridding the body of harmful effects of free radicals! It also plays a critical role in maintaining L-Glutathione in the cells of our body.
- Proline: minimizes the effects of aging and is critical for maintaining youthful skin! It stimulates your vitality exercise will wonderful. It stimulates joints and tendons to function properly and your heart muscles to be strong.
- L-Serine is called the “Brain Building Amino Acid” and is essential for preventing memory loss and enhancing learning abilities, as well as being an overall anti-aging power. L-Serine can help you maintain your top-flight mental strength for the rest of your life! Mental decline as your grow older is NOT inevitable!
- DHEA is known to have anti-aging qualities and if animal results hold true, it may prevent disease, reduce the mortality rate, and extend life span. It may also be beneficial for treating a wide variety of medical conditions, including cancer, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s.
To repair and Rejuvenate your body’s cells, protect your health and gain longevity, immediately take your free Meta-Type Test. Once you’ve discovered your Meta-Type, please make use of your Meta-Type Psychological In-Depth Report, Your Cuisine and Lifestyle Plan, Supplement Plan and Exercises and Body Points Reports. These reports will give you all the TOOLS you need to repair and rejuvenate your body!
By taking the Metabolic Type Test offered FREE on this website, you’ll discover which Meta-Type you are and from there, you can learn how to restore your cellular health and return to a more youthful you.